Below is a list of benefits available to the BMW MOA Chartered clubs with the contact person(s) related to them. If you have any questions regarding these benefits, please contact the Chartered Club Liaison, Paul Mulhern, at email@example.com
- RPU “Host an Event” Kits – Lea Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOA Foundation Smart Trainer – Rider Education Coordinator, Tom Pemberton, at email@example.com.
- 10 column inches of free advertising space in the ON for club purposes – Advertising Director, Ted Moyer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listing of club events in “Where and When” in the ON and on the website – MOA Media Editor, Vince Winkel, at email@example.com
- Club listing on the MOA website with link to club – Lea Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presidential Palace section of the MOA Forum (for current club officers only) – Jeff Betz, the System Administrator, at email@example.com
- Club listing in the Anonymous book – Lea Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOA merchandise for rally or door prizes – Ronda Glasgow email@example.com in the Country Store or Lea Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org or the Chartered Club Liaison
- Ability to send club provided material to MOA members in given zip code(s) at postage cost only, or free by email – Lea Alexander email@example.com
- Free medallion (by request) every year for club award purposes – Lea Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation in the Leadership Summit at the MOA rally – Chartered Club Liaison
- Representation to the MOA Board through the Chartered Club Liaison – Chartered Club Liaison
- Legal permission to use the word mark “BMW” and the roundel – Contact the Chartered Club Liaison with questions.
Additionally, clubs are encouraged to submit articles regarding their club activities to one of two columns that appear in the Owners News
; the ACE of Clubs (articles about the club’s history) and the Rally Reviews (reports on your club’s recent rally).
Send club articles to the Deputy Editor, Rebecca Clark, at email@example.com. Please review the Owners News style guide at http://www.bmwmoa.org/ownersnews/bmw_on_style_guidelines.